A list of seven of something- brought to you on Sunday. What can you add?
The seven WORST ways to spend your birthday:
- At a funeral. (Yours or a loved one’s.)
- In the hospital as a patient, particularly in quarantine or in very long surgery.
- At a wedding of someone you love in that way, watching them marry someone else.
- Gathered with fake friends who are incredibly mean.
- Searching for a missing loved one.
- Stuck in the justice system, accused of a crime you didn’t commit.
- Alone, lost, and hungry somewhere strange, without hope that the situation will improve.
Looking at that list, I can honestly say that my birthday wasn’t THAT BAD. Might I have a character in the pipeline who will suffer? “37 Terrible Birthdays” sounds like my kind of story, doesn’t it? Stay tuned…