A list of seven of something- brought to you on Sunday. What can you add?
In honor of September being National Literacy Awareness Month, I present seven reasons to read:
- Reading is fun.
- Historically, reading has been a privilege denied to many.
- Reading expands the imagination.
- Books are an escape to anywhere you wish to go.
- Those who are well read do better in life, overall.
- Writers need readers. Come, let us worship you… #RR #ReadertHursday
- The secrets to everything are already in print somewhere, readers need only to find them.