A list of seven of something- brought to you on Sunday.
Seven items on my Bucket List
- The high fantasy novel I’m working on – Finish it, publish it, and sell 2,000 copies in one week or 8,000 copies in one month.
- Watch a meteor shower while in the Cranberry Lake area of New York or Cherry Springs State Park in Pennsylvania. (USA)
- Visit Mount Sinai.
- Skydive. (Though I’d probably only do this if I was really sure I was going to die soon, because I feel certain that I’ll break a leg or worse, and I’d like to avoid more physical therapy.)
- Learn how to play checkers. (Any teaching volunteers?)
- Take a hot-air balloon ride over Maine. (USA)
- Have dinner at Armando al Pantheon in Rome. (Italy) (The Pearl Barley soup with lentils, mushrooms, black truffle, and tomato sounds good. Guinea fowl with Porcini Mushrooms and Black Beer also sounds tasty. Tiramisu ‘all’Armando with Berries — oh yes, that’s an experience which my mouth requires. Mmm.)
Speaking of setting goals… CHECK OUT THIS BLOG HOP! Sure, monthly or yearly goal setting is not the same as a bucket list, but it can lead to checking off those lifetime achievements!
What one thing do you think I should add to my list?
Have you done any of these things?
Do you have a bucket list?