Goals for November:
- Take part in NANOWRIMO
- Keep working on the fantasy book during NaNoWriMo
- Get five people to weigh in on my planning post
- Enjoy Thanksgiving
- Finish reading 1 book
- See Mockingjay in theaters
Coming up in Dec:
- Finish the fantasy writing class (Dec)
- Finish the young adult writing class
- Catch up on Twitter follows
- Tweet for #WW #WriterWednesday and #ReaderthuRsday #RR
The BIG MAIN GOALS:
- Publish two decent-selling book series
- Survive at least another 40 years
- Publish something every week on this blog (ie: Sunday Seven)
- Have 5000 Twitter followers ~ currently at 3,834 — up 193 from last month!
- Update / redo what-are-they.com and existenceseries.com
- Download the update for my blog theme, whatever that might entail
- Support Diverse Books
Review of Goals for October:
- Keep up on Twitter follows ~goal only partially met
- Remember to tweet for #WW #WriterWednesday and #ReaderthuRsday #RR ~goal met
- Take part in the Bucket List Blog Hop ~goal met
- Keep working on the fantasy book ~goal met
- Submit the next assignment for the fantasy writing class ~goal not met
- Finish reading 2 books ~goal only partially met – I’m half way through three books this month, and finished one.
Review of Other Previous Goals:
- To get 300 signers on the what-are-they.com guestbook. ~ currently at 117
- To get a literary agent. ~ Still working on it.
- To finish writing book two of the existence series. ~On hold.
- Work on Fraction of Existence rewrite ~ No progress this month
- Work on query letter ~ No progress this month
There’s a little something about goals in the first Foamy Fan Mail letter of this video.
*WARNING* Mature Language