The BIG MAIN GOALS:
- Publish two decent-selling book series
- Survive at least another 40 years
- Publish something every week on this blog (ie: Sunday Seven)
- Have 5000 Twitter followers ~ currently at 3,945 — up 111 from last month!
- Update / redo what-are-they.com and existenceseries.com
- Download the update for my blog theme, whatever that might entail
- Support Diverse Books
Goals for December:
- Finish up the fantasy writing class
- Submit the next assignment for the young adult writing class
- Add another 20,000 words to my NaNoWriMo fantasy novel
- Keep up with Twitter follows
- Tweet for #WriterWednesday #WW and #ReaderthuRsday #RR
- Finish reading 4 books
- Have a joyous holiday season
- Throw a snowball
- See the next Hobbit movie
- Take part in DL’s blogfest
Review of Goals for November:
- Take part in NANOWRIMO
- Get five people to weigh in on my planning post
- Keep working on the fantasy book during Nanowrimo
- Enjoy Thanksgiving
- Finish reading 1 book
- See Mockingjay
Bonus! Did these as well:
- Remember to tweet for #WW #WriterWednesday and #ReaderthuRsday #RR
- Finish reading 4 books!
Little Rose’s Big Lie by Shani Eichler
Save the Cat!: The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need by Blake Snyder
Review of Other Previous Goals:
- To get 300 signers on the what-are-they.com guestbook. ~ currently at 117
- To get a literary agent. ~ Still working on it.
- To finish writing book two of the existence series. ~On hold.
- Work on Fraction of Existence rewrite ~ No progress this month
- Work on the other fantasy book series ~ PROGRESS!!!
- Work on query letter ~ No progress this month
Do you ever feel that way about goals? I thought the answers to this question on Quora might be of interest.
Looks like I’ll be getting three lumps of coal in my stocking…