April 2015 goals
Here are my current goals and review of goals from the past:
Multiple computer and Internet issues in a row kept me away for seven weeks. I’m back now!
The BIG MAIN GOALS:
- Publish two decent-selling book series (speculative fiction)
- Survive at least another 40 years
- Publish something every week on this blog (Hmm… minor defeat!)
- Have 5000 Twitter followers ~ currently at 4160 — up 79 from last month!
- Update / redo what-are-they.com and
- Download the update for my blog theme, whatever that might entail
- Support Diverse Books
- Three Reading Challenges
- After editing fantasy novel, get new query letter out there
Goals for April:
- Survive the A to Z challenge, and be a great minion
- Continue work on my NaNoWriMo fantasy novel
- Keep up with Twitter follows
- Tweet for #WriterWednesday #WW and #ReaderthuRsday #RR
- Finish reading 3 books
- Visit and comment on 60 different blogs
- Finish catching up
- Get the word out to writer’s about my NEW BOOK
If you have a moment, I’d love feedback on the redone What-Are-They.com site!