I’d like to take a moment to ask for your help. I’ve entered a writing contest. There is a popular vote– where entrants are supposed to ask friends to vote. You CAN vote for MORE THAN ONE entry. I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy “Chocolate Covered Toffee or Vanilla Taffy” enough to give me a vote for it. VOTING CLOSES FRIDAY EVENING, October 30.
There are several books that I finished or nearly finished reading. I need to get reviews written for them before I can post about that. The next six weeks will include far more time as a patient than I’d like, but my survival goal is still in place. If you’re the type to cross your fingers, pray, wish on a star, or whatever- my health is in no position to decline any positive energy boost that can be put out there. That’s all I’ll say about that. Resuming happier thoughts in 3…2…1…
Now, without further ado, here are my current goals and review of goals from the past:
The BIG MAIN GOALS:
• Publish two decent-selling book series (speculative fiction)
• Survive at least another 39 years
• Have 5000 Twitter followers ~ currently at 4682 — up 135 from last month!
Update / redo what-are-they.com (Done!)
• Download the update for my blog theme, whatever that might entail
• Support Diverse Books
• Participate in Reading Challenges
• After editing fantasy novel, get new query letter out there ~MAJOR changes, huge rewrite in progress
Goals for November:
• NaNoWriMo 50,000 words!
• Have a nice Thanksgiving with some turkey
Review of Goals for October:
• Comment on at least 15 blogs
• Take part in Indigenous Peoples Day on Oct 12
• Keep hacking away at that fantasy novel
• Read and Review 2 books this month
• Street team Prep to launch #OneStopForWriters on Oct 7
• Start getting ready for NaNoWriMo
• Prepare for a Spook-tacular Halloween
• Enter the Youthful Frights Vs Adult Fears READ MY WINNING ENTRY
I hope you have a productive November. Keep in contact!