First, it’s time to GET READY TO RUMBLE!
There’s nothing better than reading two short stories (under 500 words each) followed by giving feedback and voting one on to the next round. Imagine discovering the next JK Rowling, Stephen King, or Agatha Christie! And maybe being one of people who gets that future-famous author a publishing deal.
Only the BEST entries earn the honor of competing in WRiTECLUB. Join me in the fun.
Then the A to Z Challenge kicks off with the theme reveal!
This is the chance to find out what people are planning for April. It’s the best way to make sure you don’t miss out on a really great A to Z offering.
Also, be sure to check out my GUEST POST on Monday Feb 29th at A to Z Challenge blog. http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com
— J Lenni Dorner (@JLenniDorner) February 29, 2016
The MAIN LIFE GOALS:
- Publish two decent-selling book series (speculative fiction)
- Survive at least another 39 years
- There’s also the Bucket List.
- Have 6500 Twitter followers ~ currently at 5115 — up 144 from last month!
- Download the update for my blog theme, whatever that might entail
- Keep Supporting Diverse Books
Be part of 4 blog hops/fests.
- Participate in at least 2 #OABookClub reads
- Rewrite and edit fantasy novel, then get the query letter out there
- Enter 3 writing contests
- Publish or be published somewhere
- Participate in Reading Challenges
Goals for March:
- Comment on at least 50 blogs
- VOTE on EVERY Write Club bout
- Read two books
- Partake in the Leap Into Books Giveaway blog hop
- Reveal my A to Z theme and announce my GIVEAWAY
- Be uplifted by the Meme blog hop
Review of Goals for February:
- Comment on at least 15 blogs
- Enter Write Club
- Read three books
- Enjoy the #ShareTheLove blog hop
Do you like to read? If so, will you check out #WRiTECLUB2016?
Are you taking part in the A to Z challenge?