My exceptionally wonderful news from last month:
I was in WRiTECLUB2016! I am JavaInMe.
How did I do? What did I write? See these three links:
The MAIN LIFE GOALS:
- Publish two decent-selling book series (speculative fiction)
- Survive at least another 39 years
- There’s also the Bucket List.
- Have 6500 Twitter followers ~ currently at 5990 — up 327 from last month!
- Download the update for my blog theme, whatever that might entail
- Keep Supporting Diverse Books
Be part of 4 blog hops/fests.
- Participate in at least 2 #OABookClub reads
- Rewrite and edit my urban fantasy novel, then get the new query letter out there Even more progress!
- Enter 3 writing contests 1- Entered #WRiTECLUB2016, got in. 2- Entered and won OA Flash Fiction
Publish or be published somewherex3!
- Participate in Reading Challenges
Goals for May:
- Leave a comment on 50 blogs
- Read and review five books
- Take part in Bout of Books
- Post my A to Z Reflection post on May 9
- Be part of the Who’s Your Hero blog hop
Review of Goals for April:
- Comment on at least 60 blogs EACH WEEK
- VOTE on EVERY Write Club Cage bout, Quarterfinal, and Playoff.
- Read and review two books
- Be there every Thursday in April at 9pm EST for #azchat on Twitter
- Post my A to Zs
- Check out the responses to my guest post on Arlee’s blog on April 11
Featured Share of the Day: Monthly hop to support anyone with goals and blog.