Mar 19 2017

Theme Reveal #AtoZchallenge 2017 #FlashFiction

#AtoZchallenge BADGE 2017

My THEME for the #AtoZchallenge 2017 is a speculative fiction story featuring telepathy.

Each letter post is titled and inspired by a commonly misused word or phrase.

thmrevel

by J Lenni Dorner
Reference and Speculative Fiction Author
A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Operation Awesome Debut Author Spotlight Organizer
Operation Awesome Debut Author Spotlight Organizer @JLenniDornerFollow @JLenniDorner on Twitter please WhatAreThey on Facebook pages Networked Blog @JLenniDorner Linky Followers @JLenniDorner Bloglovin

Follow JLenniDorner on Pinterest please Follow and friend J Lenni Dorner on Goodreads please Please visit the author page of J Lenni Dorner on Amazon Please visit author J Lenni Dorner on Smashwords Please add Author J Lenni Dorner on G+ Google Plus Please visit J Lenni Dorner on AllAuthor

1. I sensed that this would be your theme. Well, not really, but it would have been an interesting tie in.

I like the inspiration you’ll be using. Very clever!

Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

2. Sounds interesting! I’ll be following 🙂 Nice to meet you.

3. Sounds great! Good to find a fellow flash fictioneer so soon.

.Keith’s Ramblings – My theme for 2017!

• Chandni on March 19, 2017 at 8:45 PM

Sounds like a very interesting theme Lenni! Fiction is a tough genre and I’d look forward to some tantalising and teasing tales . Catch you in April 🙂
    Chandni has this post to share Women In Movies #AtoZChallenge #ThemeRevealMy Profile

• Karen on March 19, 2017 at 9:44 PM

Can’t wait to see what words and phrases you come up with for each letter title. Have fun during the a to z challenge.Weekends In Maine

• Nilanjana Bose on March 20, 2017 at 12:03 AM

That sounds super! – fiction based themes are always a favourite. Look forward to April and reading

Best wishes,
    Nilanjana.
    Madly-in-Verse
    Theme : Arabiana

4. Several interesting aspects here. 🙂 Looking forward to your posts. Happy A to Z-ing!
    Debbie @ The Doglady’s Den

• Suzy on March 20, 2017 at 3:02 AM

That sounds interesting. Will look forward to reading your posts.
    Suzy has this post to share Theme Reveal #AtoZReveal #atozchallengeMy Profile

5. You’ve definitely piqued my curiosity. I LOVE my flash fiction. Sounds like a great theme…using a commonly misused word/phrase sounds like an interesting approach.
    I wish I could write spec fic. My brain doesn’t stretch that far…yet.
    Maybe I’ll try one day in the ‘hopefully-not-too-distant-future.’ LOL
    See you around on the A to Z circuit.
    Michelle Wallace has this post to share The Great & Powerful A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!My Profile

6. That sounds like an interesting combination, misused words and telepathy :). I look forward to popping by,
    Sophie
    Sophie’s Thoughts & Fumbles

• Ishieta on March 20, 2017 at 7:50 AM

This sounds like a very interesting theme. I’d be interested in reading what you will be exploring in this. Good Luck with ATOZ. see u in april 🙂

• Ishieta on March 20, 2017 at 7:52 AM

This is an interesting theme. I look forward to reading where you will be taking this. good luck 🙂 see u april.
    Ishieta has this post to share #AtoZChallenge – Theme Reveal (2017) – My FIRST #AtoZMy Profile

7. Sounds great, I love flash fiction and I like the idea of basing it on words that are often wrongly used!
    Debbie

8. I always love me some flash fiction. Interesting using misused words/phrases as inspiration. Best of luck to you!
    Sara C. Snider has this post to share A to Z Challenge 2017 Theme RevealMy Profile

9. This will be a great theme!

10. What an interesting theme – can’t wait to follow your posts.

11. Excited to check out your fiction during this challenge, good luck to you! I’m participating for my second year with the theme of Dragons in Our Fandoms, check it out if you get a chance!
    Jamie Lyn Weigt | Writing Dragons Blog

12. Good luck with it, J 🙂
    Jemima Pett has this post to share My 2017 A to Z Challenge #AtoZThemeRevealMy Profile

• Shari on March 20, 2017 at 2:54 PM

Stopping by from the A-Z theme reveal. Speculative flash fiction based around telepathy sounds great. I like then idea of gaining inspiration from a misused word/phrase. Very interesting, can’t wait to read your posts!

My theme is Raising Boys.
    RaisingBoys
    Shari

• Lu on March 20, 2017 at 3:26 PM

I am looking forward to reading this… I love flash fiction and I am interested in knowing what these words are. Great theme xx
    Lu has this post to share My A – Z Theme Reveal PostMy Profile

13. Sounds intriguing! I love flash fiction and I’ll be around for your stories.

14. Great theme. Can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with 😉

@JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter – Theme Reveal – 1940s Film Noir

15. Fun! Looking forward to your posts. Of course, you probably already knew that…lol!

16. This sounds like a fun theme. Can’t wait!

~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

17. Sounds like a fun and unique theme. I just found out today that there won’t be a linky thing so I’m trying to run around to all the blogs that I know I won’t want to miss and make a list to store on my phone and computer. I also missed the theme reveal. I’m doing something different this year. I moving away from my crime fiction and writing short little memoir or non fiction pieces. I’m doing it for my kids because their dad is terminal and I want to create some memories and kind of a legacy for him. It’s been tough writing so far. Thanks for co-hosting. I know it’s a lot of work and you already have so much on your plate. You seem to be doing well and climbing the ladder of success. I’m happy for you and I look forward to reconnecting during the challenge. I haven’t been around much, with the kids dad so sick. See you in April. Take care.
    Melissa Sugar
    Melissa Sugar has this post to share NaNoWriMo Check in: Day 17My Profile

• John on March 22, 2017 at 12:01 AM

Flash fiction. Love it! And on misused words or phrases. Oh my, love it even more. What a giant canvas you have to work with too, right? So many people misuse so many words. I’ll be back to check that out. Have a blast.

If you’re inclined, I’m writing my death scene in flash fiction this year. Yep, I’m gonna get murdered every day in April. But like Wile E. Coyote, I’ll revive by day’s end to suffer through it again tomorrow.

Enjoy!

18. Very interesting. Good to see your theme. thanks

19. I’m intrigued. I love words, and I love when they are innocently misused.

• Shailaja on March 23, 2017 at 11:50 AM

Love flash fiction so I’m definitely going to be bookmarking and seeing you in April.

What a fascinating theme:Telepathy!

20. You’ve got the awesome AtoZ badge and theme badge and everything, I can appreciate such precision because I follow Star Trek which is fascinating – This year is my 7th challenge, looking forward to the telepathic adventure

Let Star Trek Sci Fi Blog be your time machine!

1. Thanks. I’m not the one that designs the badges though. Other guy.