Did you see the post about Playing Bingo during the A to Z Challenge 2017?
The objective is to find blog posts that are part of this year’s challenge. Ones that match up to the Bingo card.
My progress this week… I covered all but one square!
- A post that mentions a car, truck, or motorcycle. https://earlieryears.blogspot.com/2017/04/cars-for-carting.html
- A post that mentions a book you’ve read and reviewed. https://operationawesome6.blogspot.com/2017/04/atozchallenge-debut-authors-why-we-love.html
- A post about an animal you’ve never learned about before. http://emilbloo.blogspot.com/2017/04/boobies-beautiful-and-bountiful-on.html
- A post with an image of something green. http://shalzmojo.in/2017/04/g-atozchallenge-2017/
- A post that inspired you to make something. http://laurelgarver.blogspot.com/2017/04/d-determination.html
- A post about something in your fandom. https://susanleighnoble.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/a-is-for-apocalypse-atozchallenge/
- A post with a recipe you tried. https://kowthas.me/2017/04/03/goat-cheese-recipe-for-atozchallenge/
- A post where you learned something new. https://zenandpi.com/2017/04/03/b-is-for-the-bats-which-are-dying-by-the-millions/
- A post that mentions outer space. http://authorstephentremp.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-is-for-asteroid-mining.html
- A post that mentions ancient times. http://karnikakapoor.blogspot.in/2017/03/alexandria-musers-hub.html
- A post that mentions a horse. https://www.mmcnellis.com/blog/2017/4/1/atozchallenge-a-is-for-animal
- A post with an image of a dog or cat. http://www.15andmeowing.com/2017/03/a-is-for-apple/
- A post with something you’re allergic to. https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2017/04/a-z-blogging-challenge-good-vs-bad-food.html
- A post with diversity. http://chandnimoudgil.com/2017/04/01/a-ambition-isnt-a-dirty-word-atozchallenge-day-1/
- A post with coffee. https://akprowling.wordpress.com/2017/04/07/f-is-for-filter-coffee/
- A post with a pun. https://johndavisfrain.com/2017/04/07/frying-pan/
- A post with a poem. http://suzysomedaysomewhere.blogspot.co.nz/2017/04/all-roads-lead-to-atozchallenge-letter-a.html
- A post that made you laugh. https://zuludelta45.net/2017/04/06/eviscerate-cool-words-cool-to-know/
- A post that made you cry. https://johawkthewriter.com/2017/04/07/atozchallenge-f-is-for-fascinating/
- A post about a place you’ve been. http://wideeyedwanderer.in/2017/04/01/traveltips-24-hours-in-amsterdam
- A post about a place you will probably never see. https://sreedeeps.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/atozchallenge-letter-g-gowri
- A post that improved your health (or tried to). http://tupeak.net/giving-in-vs-giving-up
- A post with a story you can tell around the campfire. https://ronelthemythmaker.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/calling-it-twistedtaletuesday-flashfiction-atozchallenge/
- A post with three or more different words that begin with X. MY ONLY FAILURE!
Are you playing along as you hop?
by J Lenni Dorner
Reference and Speculative Fiction Author
A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Operation Awesome Debut Author Spotlight Organizer