I saw the sad news that Misha might not be able to keep this goal hop going. Hopefully that won’t be the case! She’s a good person and deserves better.
It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in America. Thursday people eat turkey (just like the pilgrims probably DIDN’T in 1621… pheasant, deer, fish, shellfish, other small game– anyway) and lots of sides. On Black Friday, people flood the stores to fight for the best deals (sometimes literally). Then it’s Small Business Saturday, where people shop at the non-chain stores. Sunday they sleep, I think, I don’t know. And then it’s Cyber Monday, when people attempt to crash the Internet by massive online shopping.
How will I join in the festivities? By putting my book ON SALE this weekend.
Fractions of Existence
What else happened this month?
I was hit by a deer.
“This is quite the injury you have here, feller. Were you wearing a seatbelt?” -Emergency Room Doctor
I was sitting on a rock in the forest. I wasn’t even hunting.
I was blindsided.
I may have landed on the Naughty List after this month’s goal failures. Can I pay medical bills with coal???
The MAIN LIFE GOALS:
- Publish two decent-selling book series (speculative fiction)
- Survive at least another 37 years for 2017
- There’s also the Bucket List.
Current Writing End Goals
From the End Goals of an Author post.
- Self-publish Fractions of Existence in September 2017.
- Self-publish Anah’s Story by March 20, 2018.
- Find a way (emotionally, mentally) to complete the high fantasy short story.
- Redo the longer version of the tribal story, then self-publish it in 2018.
- This year I resolve to finish at least one of my big writing projects.
- Finish a big writing project
- Keep Supporting Diverse Books
- Be part of 5 blog hops/fests >
- Keep rocking the Debut Author Spotlight at Operation Awesome
Contribute more to the#atozchallenge Co-Hosted! Enter 4 writing contests
- Participate in #NewToMe2017, Bookish Bingo, 50 Book Pledge, Goodreads, Bout of Books, TackleTBR
- Read 12 Speculative Fiction books
- Read 12 books for the Debut Author Challenge 7 so far
Goals for December:
Nov 26- Dec 2 NANOWRIMO Work on Tribal and/or High Fantasy shorts
Dec 3- Dec 9 prepare for WEP
Dec 10- Dec 16 Finish Nano Stories
Dec 17- Dec 23 Holiday Prep
Dec 24- Dec 30 Edit Anah’s story
Review of Goals for November:
- Read and Review 2 books : Read but didn’t write reviews yet
- Help fix A to Z blog
www.a-to-zchallenge.com still refuses to connect to/ merge with a-to-zchallenge.blogspot.com. Arlee is doing what he can. Not sure what else is wrong.
Review of Weekly Goals:
Oct 29- Nov 4 NANOWRIMO Work on Tribal and/or High Fantasy
Nov 5- Nov 11 NANOWRIMO Work on Tribal and/or High Fantasy
Nov 12- Nov 18 NANOWRIMO Work on Tribal and/or High Fantasy
Nov 19- Nov 25 NANOWRIMO Work on Tribal and/or High Fantasy
NOW FILLING December 2017 SLOTS!
Please share the debut author image. Thank you!