I’m so excited for the April A to Z Challenge! Bloggers unite! Wooooo!!!!
I’ve gone from participant to volunteer to co-host to team captain. 2018 is going to be the best year ever.
The MAIN LIFE GOALS:
- Publish two decent-selling book series (speculative fiction)
- Survive at least another 37 years
- There’s also the Bucket List.
Current Writing End Goals
From the End Goals of an Author post.
- Self-publish Anah’s Story by March 20
- Find a way (emotionally, mentally) to complete the high fantasy short story.
- Redo the longer version of the tribal story, then self-publish it in 2018.
- This year I resolve to be more engaged in my online writing community by regularly commenting on fellow writers blogs every month, leaving book reviews, and publishing another book.
- Publish a book
- Keep supporting diverse books
- Be part of 5 blog hops/fests
- Keep rocking the Debut Author Spotlight at Operation Awesome
- Enter 3 writing contests
- Create a spreadsheet organizing my TBR by page length
- Participate monthly in Blog All About It Challenge
- Complete Reading challenges Try Something New, Trope Challenge (weather being important to the story), Bookish Bingo, 50 Book Pledge, Goodreads, Bout of Books, TackleTBR
- Read 2 books selected by The Insecure Writer’s Support Group (Book Club)
- Read 8 Speculative Fiction books
- Read 8 Debut Author books
- Read 10 Diverse books
Goals for March:
Review of Goals for February:
Feb 25- March 3 Prepare for the A to Z Challenge
March 4- March 10 Prepare for the A to Z Challenge
March 11- March 17 Prepare for the A to Z Challenge
March 18- March 24 Prepare story for STORYTIME BLOGHOP
March 25- March 31 Prepare story for April WEP FF
Review of Weekly Goals:
Jan 28- Feb 3 Edit Anah’s story.
Feb 4- Feb 10 Edit Anah’s story.
Feb 11- Feb 17 Finalize Anah’s story stuff.
*Feb 18- Feb 24 Prepare for the A to Z Challenge
1% of the population:You are a fighter and a perfectionist!
How rare is your personality? Only 1% of the population has your strong mind, soul and spirit.
Your most defining traits: You set high standards and you achieve them (yet you don’t see it), you are a control freak and you are flawless in everything you do.
You have a strength and fighting spirit that few can match. You’re strong, determined, dedicated, and willing to sacrifice for what you believe in. You are incredibly courageous and fight hard to achieve your goals. This type of warrior spirit goes along with your perfectionism. You always try to do the best work possible, and you inspire others to do the same.
Possessing this combination of traits, has taken a long toll on your life, and we think you should try to relax a little, even take a short vacation, you will feel better, trust us!
NOW FILLING 2018 SLOTS!
Please share the debut author image. Thank you!