Tackle Your To-be-Read Read-a-thon 2018
Punchbowl of books!
List three to five books that “mix well together” even though they’re from different authors and maybe even different genres.
Why? Because it’s National Punch Day!
It’d be splended if you’d share this image with a quote from my book!
Having trouble thinking of some? Amazon is good with recommendations. Also, there’s whatshouldireadnext.
Here’s my answer=
The five key ingredients to J Lenni Dorner’s punchbowl of books:
- base – A NYC celebrity autobiography – Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography
- citrus – A celebrity, and Dr. Horrible co-star, autobiography – You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
- sugar – Choose Your Adventure book – Runaway by J.R. Vincente
- water – NYC residents – Fractions of Existence by J Lenni Dorner
- spice – Same celebrity – Suck This, Neil Patrick Harris by H.L. Holston, Eleanor Bruce
A year ago today, I took the plunge by putting my novel on Amazon. #Bookiversary!
Fractions of Existence by J Lenni Dorner
The Rafflecopter has three easy entries, all optional.
- Comment with your challenge answer. Please comment on this blog post!
- Send a Tweet wishing me a happy bookiversary. “Tweet about the giveaway.”
- Be signed up for the #TackleTRB read-a-thon.
Here’s the “cleanreads” ebook prize:
LOST! is a compilation of 30 short stories written in different genres using the same theme sentence, “I am completely and utterly lost.”
Authors include contest winners, finalists and judge’s picks, bestselling authors, previous contest winners, the judges, and Creative Writing Institute staff.
Proceeds from sales of the ebook and print book will benefit Creative Writing Institute, a non-profit charity that sponsors cancer patients in writing courses. The school also provides a variety of writing courses for all levels from beginner to advanced.
*prize will be sent to the email used by Rafflecopter
Have a great read-a-thon!