I “stole” this blog hop from 2Gators.
Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Questions from Sleepy Rambles
1. Are you filled with joy today?
Some joy (mostly thanks to Jeremy), some pressure to get things done in a time crunch, and mostly nervousness about a new event.
2. Has it been a rough week?
Not as bad as other weeks, but not exactly a walk in the woods.
3. If given the opportunity, would you like to star in a musical?
4. Name one person you’d take a bullet for.
5. Did you trip over anything today?
Physically, no. Metaphorically… someone who couldn’t paste a link and had me “trip over” a string of errors before I got where I was headed.
6. Last time you painted a picture?
Actual paint… that has been a few years.
7. Is your favorite color yellow?
No, my favorite color is not yellow.
8. Were you born in a hospital? Do you know the name of the person that delivered you?
No, I was not born in a hospital. My dad delivered me. My Lenni Lenape people share our true name (given by the Name Giver) with only one, maybe two, other people. So, while I do know who my father is, no, I don’t know his true name. Nor does he know mine. Yes, we get along quite well. Names have power.
9. Have you ever had a friend or relative that’s incarcerated?
10. Do you enjoy romantic movies, even when they’re cliche?
Not my go-to genre.
11. Would you rather watch a movie or listen to music?
Generally a movie.
12. Ever been to Rhode Island?
13. Can you tell the difference between a Scottish & an Irish accent?
Not with great accuracy.
14. Can you read music?
15. Have you been to McDonald’s in the past month?
No. Why? Was there an Eggnog shake or something? Eh, I could make my own.