Character dinner party
You are hosting an intimate dinner party for five of your favorite characters. Who do you invite and what food do you serve?
The food I’d serve is how I’m going to pick the characters.
Because I don’t cook indoors. Disasters happen.
So we’ll be dining in the forest and the food is going to be served over an open fire. It might be fish, or rabbit, or squirrel, maybe deer if you’re lucky and I’ve got time. If it is deer, guests will be going home with gifts. Shoes, pants, vest, antler decor… you never know. But I use all parts of any animal I take. So the five guests are going to need to be willing to eat whatever I hunt, gather, and prepare.
- Katniss Everdeen – Likely to help me hunt.
- Hagrid – Most likely to “accidently” sell me something cool… like a dragon.
- Chris McCandless – Most likely to ask if the berries are safe. Really safe? Am I sure?
- Mowgli – Least likely to judge me for perferring the forest.
- Heath – It’s my party and I’ll invite my own character if I want to and you CANNOT stop me.
Day of the challenge: Day 2
What I read today:
Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
(I’m at Chapter 9.)
Total number of finished books: 0
Titles of finished books: 0
My GOALS during Bout of Books 24:
- Finish reading 3 books
- Take part in the challenges
- Write 3 book reviews
What’s on your TBR?