Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Questions from a set of “Storywise” cards
- The strangest place you’ve ever been.
- Unusual food combinations you enjoy.
- Your best cure for hiccups.
- Something you have never done but would like to try.
- A routine you do every day without fail.
- Something new you’ve recently learned.
- Your keenest sense.
- Whether you prefer cooking or cleaning up.
- Where were you the last time you saw the sun rise?
- A recent time you were embarrassed.
- An everyday sound that delights you.
- The last conversation you had with a stranger.
Cargo hold of an ocean liner.
Scrapple and maple syrup.
Pressing on collarbone.
I read “The Alchemist,” and one of the characters talks about his goal and such. During that, he talks about the Koran, and the five obligations written there. So I just learned that those exist, and what they are. (One God, pray 5x a day, fast during Ramadan, charity, Mecca pilgrimage)
Cooking if it’s outdoors, cleaning if indoors.
In the forest.
A potluck. Apparently there are only *certain* dead forest animals that can be put on a grill in the suburbs. I don’t know where this magic list is. Honestly, I thought people ate rabbit and such.
The wind blowing through the leaves.
Well, I’m a mute. So the conversation on my end was a head nod and a hand wave gesture.