Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Questions from conversation starters world
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- What shows are you into?
- What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
- Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
- What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
- What’s your claim to fame?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
- How often do you people watch?
- What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Coffee, funny cats, and even a moment outside.
How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, The Orville, Family Guy, Grey’s Anatomy, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Supernatural, Modern Family, House MD, Santa Clarita Diet, Scandal, Person of Interest, Lost
NPH. Yes, Neil Patrick Harris should get a whole channel.
I’m not sure yet.
I really don’t know. I haven’t had enough of a sample yet.
What? You don’t think that’s a luxury?
Try getting a home in Manhattan with a tree.
Yeah. I’m right about this. They absolutely charge more for trees.
I have three books for sale.
Live. It isn’t easy though.
More often than they know.
Authors who don’t write book reviews. I was one. Now I’m not. So now I have an opinion on others who don’t do it, and my opinion is that you should. Wrote a whole book on why.
Most of what I think is normal is something “most people” haven’t heard of or have no idea how to do. Being in the forest, for example.
Somewhere in Europe, possibly west Asia.
A kitten being born.
“Ya from Mex’ica?”
No, by the way, I’m not. I’m Native American. I’m from Pennsylvania. Trust me, anyone who says “Mex’ica” has no idea that there were ever Native Americans on the east coast, except for the “Thanksgiving ones” and maybe “Pocahontas.”
Declare equality among the people. Mix some tech with the ways of the Grandfathers. Become a cultural hub.
Spend a week in the forest with nothing. Go in with nothing. Nothing. Okay, get a dictionary, look up the word nothing. Yeah. Nothing. Okay, you really need to train and study for this first.