Questions to get to know each other.
1. What is the most fun thing you have ever done?
Spent two weeks in the woods after having been away for a long time.
2. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
3. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
Loved me back.
4. What is the biggest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
5. What is the smallest animal you’ve seen in the wild?
I don’t know. Worms, various bugs, spiders, baby fish…
6. Do you ever have funny dreams at night?
7. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be?
I don’t know the exact wording, but something to require respect, fairness, and equality while valuing diversity and inclusion, giving ten years (at most) to adopt all policies necessary to implement this, and wording it in such a way that it can’t just be undone by one administration.
Or there’s always signing that Paris Agreement thing to save the world. Or getting rid of the Electoral College.
8. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Slip onto a flight, travel internationally, and get back before it wears off. Is there anything invisibility is good for other than criminal or morally-gray actions? Even sneaking into a class is technically stealing if the class isn’t free.
9. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
My answer involves an assassination of One and by my disguise body, Two, who gets arrested for it, so Three takes over. This answer will hopefully change in 695 days. Then I can just opt to be a big deal publisher and sign myself to a nice contract.
10. What would you like to change about yourself?
Sometimes I really want fewer scars. Mostly I long to be wiser.
11. What is your daily routine?
Depends on the day.
12. What would your perfect day be like?
Writing, time in the woods, cuddling with my Snookums, hanging with friends for a bit, having great meals, and watching a meteor shower.
13. How old were you when you learned to read?
I don’t know. Three I guess.
14. What is the most interesting thing you know?
Some Lenni-Lenape legends that less than a dozen living people have heard.
15. What makes you nervous?
Being around too many people who might wish me harm.
16. What is your favourite flower?
Wild violets, especially the white with purple stripes. They’re delicious.
17. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal?
Yes. Quite a bit.
18. What time do you go to bed?
Depends on the day. Sometimes I can’t sleep.
19. What time do you get up?
Depends on the day. When I’m in the forest, I’m up with the birds.
20. Do you know how to swim?
Quote from Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week’s questions were originally from: suggested questions for sponsors of children through Compassion International to ask their sponsored children