Questions to get to know each other.
1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
Another world with “teleportation” type travel to and from.
2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?
Ones I’ve made. My deerskin pants are pretty comfortable.
3. The last CD you bought or downloaded?
Album: Almost Here By: The Academy Is…
4. What time do you generally wake up in the morning?
I like to wake up with the sun. That doesn’t always work.
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The toaster. I generally don’t mess that up.
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
What’s with the assumption that I can’t play them all? (I don’t see the clarification of “well” mentioned… just saying.) I don’t know. If I was going to master an instrument, I’d probably want to invent one of my own. Drums, if I really have to pick one that exists.
7. What is your Favorite color?
- “Orange: If orange is your favorite color, you are a social person with a vibrant personality as the color represents energy, warmth, and, enthusiasm.”
- “As people get older, they start to shun orange.
You are: Friendly, easy going, and probably a theater major.
Those who adore orange want to be the center of attention, tend to be flamboyant in nature, and are not likely to have too many serious thoughts. They’re friendly, and people like that — until the overdose of flamboyancy kicks in, when friends tend to run.
According to Faber Birren, who studies color, those with a favorite color of orange are not as likely to marry, and if they do, their “marriage will be one of light affection.” Yikes.”
- Orange. “This color of luxury and pleasure appeals to the flamboyant and fun-loving person who likes a lively social round. Orange people may be inclined to dramatize a bit, and people notice them, but they are generally good-natured and popular. They can be a little fickle and vacillating, but on the whole they try hard to be agreeable. Orange is the color of youth, strength, fearlessness, curiosity and restlessness.”
8. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes. That’s why I’m protective of my soul. I also think some versions of reincarnation are possible.
9. Your Favorite children’s book?
Twas the Night Before Christmas
10. Can you juggle?
🤹🏽♂️ – No. But juggle tasks and roles? Yup.
11. What’s your favorite day of the week?
12. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
13. What is your favorite flower?
Wild violets. They’re delicious.
14. What is your favorite meal?
Any one I’ve caught and cooked over a fire myself.
15. Describe your ideal weather?
Cool autumn day.
16. What is your favorite Ice Cream?
Mint cookies and cream
17. What is your favorite breakfast?
Berries and waffles.
18. Where did you meet your spouse or significant other?
Oh, that’s a long and complicated story.
Bonus: something you’d like to do that you’ve never done before?
Hit some milestones! You can help, and maybe win!
Quote from Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week’s questions were originally from: Love Me Some Surveys