Questions to get to know each other.
1. Name three things you love about yourself.
- I love that I’m a writer. I love sharing stories with the world.
- I love that I decend from the Lenni Lenape. I’m proud of my heritage.
- I love that I support communities of bloggers, readers, and writers. (Via the A to Z Challenge, Bout of Books and Tackle TBR, Operation Awesome and We Need Diverse Books.)
2. What’s the bravest thing you ever did?
In my opinion, told someone I loved them.
In the opinion of another: Years ago, I came across an injured guy who was under attack by a wolf. I did not know the man. I came between him and the animal, got the wolf to go back into the woods, and thus probably saved both lives.
3. Talk about the craziest night of your life.
Good crazy or bad crazy? I mean, bad crazy, yikes, I don’t want to go there. Crazy good… Snookums and I went out. First time staying in the forest for my other half. We had only been together for a few weeks. There was a picnic under the stars. We stayed in a cave. One of us (me) enjoyed that, the other liked it less, at first. (But got into it as the night went on… 😉 ) We fished for breakfast. (I caught a fish… Snookums caught a styrofoam cup.)
4. Name three things you want in life
- Love, which I have but always want.
- To publish more books.
- To inspire others and give back to my communities.
5. Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?
Michelle Rodriguez or Oscar Wilde
6. What’s your most common mistake?
“Unnecessary comma in complex sentence.” – Grammarly Insights
7. Which three things would you save if there was a fire?
- Snookums isn’t a thing… umm… my pants? Seems smart to not run out naked if possible.
8. What’s your favourite sport?
Is hunting a a sport? I’m good at going into the woods with nothing, making my own weapons and traps, and using nearly every part of any animal I take. But sports with moving a ball from one spot to another don’t excite me.
9. Talk about something good that recently happened to you.
I reached 1000 blog posts. And 4000 comments. And I’m really close to some other follower goals. Plus, I just completed the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. And won the WEP encourgement award.
10. Which fictional world would you want to live in if you could?
That’s a tough call. Maybe my own, in Fractions of Existence?
11. What’s one thing you can never say no to?
A cat asking to be held.
12. Talk about a childhood memory.
I made friends with some girls. I hadn’t had peer-friends before that. We enjoyed reading books together. Most of their parents didn’t especially like me. It all fell apart when one girl agreed to go out with a guy. And that guy led a violent attack on me because he assumed I liked my friend as more than a friend. He was wrong.
13. Name five things you find attractive in others.
- Being literate.
- Being accepting.
14. Are you good at making final decisions or do you easily change your mind?
I’m good at final decisions.
15. Name three guilty pleasures of yours.
- Reading marathons.
- Surveys like this.
Quote from Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week’s questions were originally from: One Direction Asks