Questions to get to know each other.
1. Do you own your things or do your things own you?
I own them.
2. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
Have some pretty bad old ones. And have been making good new ones. So I guess lose the old. Ohh… but would I remember the stories I’m working on? Yikes. And never recall what I’ve read? Eeek.
3. How do you deal with someone in a position of power who wants you to fail?
Find a way to cut them from the equation.
4. What do you have that you cannot live without?
5. When you close your eyes what do you see?
Mostly darkness, some bits of color.
6. What sustains you on a daily basis?
7. What are your top five personal values?
8. Why must you love someone enough to let them go?
Because people aren’t possessions.
9. Do you ever celebrate the green lights?
Uhh, I guess.
10. What personal prisons have you built out of fears?
Plenty of them.
11. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
Publish the whole Existence book series.
12. Why are you, you?
Because no one else signed up to be me.
13. If you haven’t achieved it yet what do you have to lose?
14. What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?
Challenge, love, uncanny.
15. Is it ever right to do the wrong thing? Is it ever wrong to do the right thing?
Yes, because some laws require disobedience to improve society.
16. How would you describe ‘freedom’ in your own words?
Being equal to the others of your species, including not having someone try to reclassify you as some other species just to make you less so you can be owned.
17. What is the most important thing you could do right now in your personal life?
Publish another novel.
18. If you could ask one person, alive or dead, only one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
I’d ask someone why they did something horrible.
19. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
This is interesting because I’m writing a fantasy story where this is true.
Quote from Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week’s questions were originally from: Thought Provoking Questions