Questions to get to know each other.
- Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
- Do you drink enough water?
- When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
- Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
- When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
- Vodka or wine?
- How often do you cry?
- Ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Can you wire a plug?
- Do you wear socks to bed?
- What is currently bugging you?
- Can you change a car tire?
- Have you met more than ten celebrities?
- Do you sleep naked?
- What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
- Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow on line?
- Who is someone who has changed your life positively.
- Favourite city?
- Can you drive?
- Cigarettes or alcohol?
- Favourite and least favourite accents?
- Did you play Red Rover when you were a child?
- Do you like 1980s fashion?
Yes, for the most part, yes.
Most days, sure.
I don’t know. There was pie.
I don’t know what this means.
There was a charity drag show thing about a decade ago.
With what? Suitable pairings are a thing my Snookums goes on about.
I don’t count. Monthly, bi monthly, I don’t know. I work with sick children and some of them have an impact and it breaks the heart when they die.
Yeah, kind of. But I knew it was mostly admiration.
I’d have to look up instructions.
A thought I had:
What is the worst punishment you ever received on behalf of or because of your parents/ guardian? (NOT from an action of your choice.)
— J Lenni Dorner (@JLenniDorner) July 1, 2019
I’ve been to a few. But there was one in a repurposed ice house that was pretty special.
Boston is pretty great.
Some of it.
Quote from Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week’s questions were originally from: Questions, Memes, Asks, Etc