Questions to get to know each other.
1) What do you enjoy about summer?
2) Do you like snow? Why?
Yeah. It reduces the future insect population, prevents droughts, and makes tracking in the woods easier.
3) What do you think about dogs?
They’re a diverse species.
4) Have you ever gotten lost?
5) What are your favorite type of socks?
Can’t say I have any.
6) What is your favorite style of shoes?
7) What would you name your boat if you had one?
First, who says I’ve never made one? Second, what’s with this urge to name everything? This is my keyboard, Sam. And my space key, Tyler. I need to pick up more toilet paper, because Becca, Dollie, Fred, and Bastila have been all used up. Seriously, where do you draw the line?
8) What common misconception do you hate to hear repeated as fact?
That Native Americans were all “Yay, sick foreigners who can’t even feed themselves! Let us give them our land so we can all move to our vacation homes! Tra-la-la-la.”
9) What was the last shop you went into and what did you buy?
A gas station convenience store. A drink.
10) What’s your favourite thing to do to pass the time?
11) What is a way to die that scares you the most?
I loved to travel for a long time. But for the last few years, not so much.
13) Have you ever gone to a Bingo hall?
14) What is the longest plane trip you have taken?
Many, many, many hours.
15) Do you text more or call more? Why?
Text. I’m a mute.
Quote from Host Bev Sykes of sundaystealing.blogspot.com and the blog “Funny the World”.
Welcome to Sunday Stealing.
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first – Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week’s questions were originally from: Swap Bot asked people to post questions they would like to answer.